The sales process will take place in three stages
1. BOOKING AGREEMENT
When booking an apartment, a booking agreement is concluded with the buyer. The buyer pays the seller a reservation fee of 6,000 euros.
2. CONTRACT OF SALE UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
A notarial contract of sale under the law of obligations is signed with the buyer of an apartment building under construction, where all the details of the transaction are recorded. 15% of the sale price of the object of the agreement is paid when concluding the contract of sale under the law of obligations.
3. REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
After the completion of the construction of the apartment building in the spring of 2025 and the inspection of the construction works by the buyer, a notarial agreement of purchase and sale is concluded. The buyer pays the remaining 85% of the sale price of the object of the contract, and the ownership of the object of the contract is transferred (an indication of the change of ownership is made in the land register).
THE SALES PRICE OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDES:
- interior finishing of the apartment in accordance with the selected interior finishing package;
- utility network installation and connection fees (electricity, water, sewerage, ventilation);
- readiness to join communication, surveillance, and cable television services;
- ventilation and cooling (except for commercial premises on the ground floor)
THE SALES PRICE OF THE APARTMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- storage room;
- fees for joining communication, surveillance, and cable television services;
- notary fees and state fees related to the conclusion of contracts.